Government benefits

As guardian of the estate, you cannot manage or change how Martin receives his government benefits, such as Social Security or VA benefits, unless you get a separate appointment from the government agency as, for example, a representative payee or VA fiduciary. For more information, contact the government agency or read our guide on government fiduciaries available on the sidebar of this site or at